Install Google Duo to enjoy high definition video calling
Google Duo enables the users to enjoy high definition video calls. Ideal for Android OS, iOS OS, and PCs, it was introduced in 2016 by replacing the Hangouts within the Google apps suite. It is designed for low-bandwidth networks and end-to-end encryption. You can easily download it via Google's Chrome web browser. The Duo works on the phone numbers as it allows the users to call someone from their contact list. It automatically switches between Wi-Fi and cellular networks. Find out the process of install and use Google Duo here! Enjoy high definition video calling from today!
· Open your web browser and type this link
· You will see the Download and Install Duo icon – click on it
· Download the software and save it in your computer
· Now you need to install it
· Google will insist you to verify the phone number after you have installed it
· However, you can skip the phone number verification
· Then you are supposed to connect your Google Account
· Use Duo to call your contacts after you have verified your number on Duo
For any technical assistance, you are requested to contact the technical support engineers associated with this technology company. Visit the Contact Us page of Google Duo and collect the phone number. Dial this number and make a direct conversation with the video calling experts. They will help you in all possible ways, but we request you to follow the steps given above. Maybe the necessity to contact the helpline professionals will not arise.