If your sbcglobal email is not working or you are not able to use your sbcglobal email due to incorrect password then you need to reset it. Most of the people do not know the instructions to reset sbcglobal email password if you also forget your password and not able to use your account then you no need to get worried about because the best and easy instructions are given below you just adopt it and get your sbcglobal email account back to use.
Step by step instructions are given to reset the sbcglobal email password
1. First of all, you should go to the Sbcglobal email webpage with the web browser.
2. They will ask to enter your email and password if you are not able to remember your password then you should click on the Next button.
3. Then you need to click on the forgot email password option which appears below the password field.
4. Enter your full sbcglobal email id and enter the last name of your account then click on continue.
5. After that click on the drop-down menu. From the drop-down, you should select ‘I’ll answer my security questions’.
6. In this way they will ask security question for verification you should answer it that you set your account then click on continue.
7. After all the password creation fields will open you just create your new password.
8. When your password has been reset then you should log out and log in again to check your account is working or not.