Norton provides antivirus and firewall protection for all devices i.e. Mac OS and windows device both. It offers an array of device security products and plans. These products are available for yearly subscription fees but they vary based on the level of protection you are seeking as well as other features. If you are a new user of Norton antivirus or installing a Norton security product for the first time and do not know the instruction to install Norton Antivirus then you just follow the given steps and get to install your Norton antivirus. If you are a returning user and want to reinstall this software after removing it from your PC then this steps are also for you, you just follow it and get reinstall your Norton Antivirus.
Step by step guides are given below to install Norton Antivirus
1. First of all, you need to go to sign in your Norton Antivirus through a web browser or using URL.
2. If you are a new user or you have not created a Norton account then click on create an account and complete the signup process.
3. Once your accounts have created then enter your username and password then click on the sign-up button.
4. In the My Norton portal, you need to select the download button.
5. After that get started page will appear you just click on agree and download button.
6. When the download is finished, you just locate the file and run the installer from the browser.
7. If the user account control dialog box shows then click on the continue button.
8. You just follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation.